Who are we?
Our website address is: https://branddimensionslab.nl
What personal information we collect and why we collect it
At Brand Dimensions Lab, we respect your privacy. Your personal information will be treated confidentially. For the use of certain services, such as the use of a website, you are asked to store data or data in the form of cookies. You can read below how we do this and which personal data we collect from you for which purposes.
THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
When using our website (branddimensionslab.nl) we obtain certain information from you. That can be personal data. We only store and use the personal data provided by you, in the context of the service you have requested (for example via the contact form or for creating an account), or for which it is clear that it is provided to us in order to processing. We will not use your personal data for other purposes, unless you have given prior permission to do so or whether we are allowed or required to do so by law.
PURPOSES OF USE
In order to be of service to you, it is necessary that we store your personal data. We use your data for:
- The execution of agreements, transactions and services. Providing or giving access to our services and products;
- Doing relationship management;
- Using the functionalities on our website;
- Storing your data to store personal preferences (including your consent);
- Sending a newsletter;
- Obtaining insight into the use of our website;
- Passing targeted visitor behaviour and interest to advertising partners such as Facebook and Google;
- Establishing a chat conversation.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PERSONAL DATA
For the above purposes, we will process the following personal data from you:
- name and address details;
- E-mail address;
- Telephone number;
- IP address;
- technical browser information;
- Cookie ID;
- Click and surf behaviour;
- Social media account.
We do not store your personal data longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes stated in this privacy and cookie statement.
CONFIDENTIALITY & DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We treat your personal data confidentially. We do not provide the personal data we collect through our website to third parties for their own purposes. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless you have given prior permission for this, this is necessary in the context of the execution of the agreement or we may or must do so on the basis of the law.
Parties that gain access to your personal data are:
- Boxzilla: in connection with measuring click behaviour and collecting visitor statistics.
- HubSpot Marketing: in connection with measuring click behaviour and collecting visitor statistics and for enabling our chat function.
- Leadfeeder: in connection with measuring click behaviour and collecting visitor statistics.
- Mailchimp: In connection with registering e-mail preferences and doing e-mail marketing.
- Google Analytics: in connection with measuring click behaviour and collecting visitor statistics.
- Google AdWords and / or Google DoubleClick: in connection with measuring click behaviour and collecting visitor statistics.
- Youtube.com: for collecting behavioural and interest insights.
- Facebook: for collecting behavioural and interest insights.
We also work with service providers. We have an agreement with these suppliers. They are carefully selected and do not use your data for themselves or third parties.
Cookies are used on this website to track preferences for displaying the Chat and website statistics. Cookies are small information files that can be automatically stored on or read from your device (including a PC, tablet or smartphone) when you visit a website. This is done via the web browser on the device. The information that a cookie obtains about your use of the website can be transferred to our secure servers or those of a third party.
Cookies are used on our website to:
Necessary cookies help make a website more usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly (technical, functional, preference or necessary cookies);
Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors use their website by collecting and reporting data anonymously (analytical cookies). To make it possible to share our website via social media (social media cookies);
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors when they visit different websites. Their purpose is to serve ads tailored to and relevant to the individual user. These advertisements become more valuable for publishers and external advertisers (marketing cookies).
SWITCHING ON AND OFF COOKIES
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but usually you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted if desired (see your browser help page for exact instructions). If you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of the interactive features of this website or other sites you visit.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You may ask us to view the data stored about you. You can also request to change, move, supplement or delete this information. You can do this by contacting us via the e-mail form, sending us an e-mail via the e-mail address stated on our contact page, firstname.lastname@example.org ,or by contacting us by telephone via the telephone number mentioned on our contact page during office hours.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS PRIVACY AND COOKIE STATEMENT
We reserve the right to amend this privacy and cookie statement. Changes will be published on our website. It is therefore recommended to consult this policy regularly, so that you are aware of any changes.
AUTHORITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Of course, we are also happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Pursuant to privacy legislation, you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against our processing of your personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this via the following link: